Sunday 5 January 2014

Review Post - Debut Book - Seven Sons By Lili St Germain





Release Date - 5th January 

Synopsis 

My father was most certainly NOT an innocent man. As the leader of the Gypsy Brothers MC, he was guilty of many things. But he died for a crime that he didn’t commit, framed by an enemy within who then stole his club and everything he had ever worked to protect. 

Including my innocence. 

When Dornan Ross framed my father, he set into motion a series of events that could never be undone. My father was murdered by Dornan Ross and his sons when I was fifteen years old. 

Before my father died, Dornan and his sons stole my innocence, branded my skin and in doing so, ensured that their lives would be prematurely cut short. That they would suffer. 

I’ve just turned twenty-one, and I’m out for blood. I'm out for revenge. 

But I didn't expect to fall for Jase, the youngest brother in the club. 

I didn't expect that he would turn my world upside down, yank my heart out of my chest and ride away into the sunset with it. 

Now, I'm faced with an impossible choice - Jase, or avenging my fathers death?


Buy Links

Amazon UK - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Seven-Gypsy-Brothers-Saint-Germain-ebook/dp/B00HNRX3AM/ref=sr_1_fkmr2_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1388909953&sr=8-1-fkmr2&keywords=Lili+St+Germain

Amazon

Apple iBookstore
Smashwords
Barnes and Noble





My Review 

Debut Book

OMG, I freaking Loved this book. 

Juliette or Sammi as she has morphed into, for her own safety. She's changed everything about herself so he wont know who she is. There's only one thing that can identify who she is - The mark they put there. She's out for revenge big time. 

Dornan Ross is the head of a MC Club, one he took from Sammi's dad. Him and his seven sons now run it. They are all bad, except Jase. 

Will Sammi go through with her plans or will her heart stop her. 

I was eager to read this book after seeing the cover and reading the synopsis. I wasn't disappointed. This book is tastefully done. The pace and flow of the book work. It draws you in from the first page. 

I loved Sammi and her character. after everything she's been through - she's come out a strong woman. Her walls are in place and she set to go after the person who took away  her innocence. But she didn't think on Jase. The one son who stole her heart. 

Jase, I like him. He's different from the others. From when he first meets Sammi, deep down he knows, there's something familiar. They are drawn together.  

This book pulled me in and compelled me from the beginning. I was entranced. It is an exceptionally stunning and beautifully written book for a Debut book. Lili has the talent of a seasoned writer. I cant wait to see the next books.  

This Book is one in a series of book's, the next one is Six Son's. 

Lili, Damm girl. I LOVED this book. I CANT wait for Six Son's. It's fast paced with lots of action. I loved every part of it.  Its tragic. Its Emotional. It has a hint of romance. It contains a strong woman. What more could you ask for. 

You need to go get this book now. GO. 

This gets 5/5 stars and 5/5 for movie moments.


Lili St Germain Author Link's 
Lili's Facebook Page


Lili's Twitter

Lili's author page at Goodreads

S
even Sons Goodreads Page







No comments:

Post a Comment